|Fuel capacity||120.0 ltr Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||120.0 ltr Total - 1 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||80.0 ltr Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 30hp|
|Engine make and model||Volvo Penta MD2030D (2018)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
Sloop rigged 2-Spars Aluminium spars (1984) with Stainless Steel standing rigging (2014)
|Reefing mainsail||- Slab (unknown year) Stack Pack, Fully Battened, Lazy Jacks, 2 Reefs|
|Headsail||- Furling (unknown year)|
12 volt, 3 batteries charged by: engine, wind generator
|Finish||2 pack finish|
|Total # of berths||6|
|No. of double berths||2|
|No. of single berths||2|
|Heads||1 heads (Sea Toilet)|
2 burner propane Stove
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
2 burner propane Stove
|VHF DSC radio|
Cockpit Plotter: Lawrance globalmap 3500c
Cabin plotter: Windows PC running OpenCPN with global maps connected to AIS
AIS (active-passive): Matsutec HP-33A
Autotiller: Raymarine ST200plus
SOW gauze: Raymarine ST50Plus
VHF: Icom IC-M421
Stowe navsounder and Navigator2
2 bilge pumps (1 manual / 1 electric)
Boatshed London are delighted to offer this Dufour 3800 for sale which is offered in fantastic condition.
This 1984 example has been in the current ownership since 2012 and is exactly the sort of owner you would want to buy from. Everything has been thought of in terms of upgrades and money has been spent when and where needed.
- Keel re-bedded (2019)
- New cushions and covers with special anti-stain fabric (2016)
- Refurbished engine Volvo MD2030D (2018)
- Standing rigging replaced (2014)
- 12V low consumption music system for cabin and cockpit
- 12V PC running OpenCPN connected to the electronics (and other windows applications installed)
- Innovative Lagun transportable/removable table system. Brand new table. The table can be removed and stowed for more space or installed in the cabin or in the cockpit. The original table is also provided
- The boat comes with the proper cradle (as in photo)
- Antifouled April 2019
- New floor boards (2019)
As you would imagine, everything is working well and this is a boat you can sail off in right away without any issues. The owner reports to me that it has a decent turn of speed under sail.
The boat is currently moored at St Katharine Docks in central London. The leisure mooring could be transferred and used for pied-a-terre usage if required. Current mooring fees are approx £8,000 per annum.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
Get Access to More
- View unlimited photos of every boat
- Walkthrough videos
- VR 720° experiences
- Get notified of new boats of your interest
- Personalised boat recommendations
- Save boats to 'My Boatshed'